|Утверждено:||Решением Генерального директора ООО «Координационный центр Регионального домена Республики Татарстан»|
(Приказ № 01/TATAR от 15.07.2014)
|Дата начала действия:||28 августа 2014|
|Дата окончания действия:|
|С изменениями:||11 мая 2017 года|
The technical policy of the .TATAR registry determines the domain name registry system’s configuration for communicating with this registry as per the rules of registration set forth by the TLD administrator – the Coordination Center of Regional Domain of Tatarstan Republic.
2 Limits and restrictions
2.1 Domain name
The Domain Name attribute of the Domain object has the value of “example.tatar,” where “example” is a string of ASCII characters.
2.2 Registration periods
Domain names can be registered in the registry for a period of 1 to 10 years.
Domain name registration can be renewed for an additional period of 1 to 10 years, given that the total registration period that includes the remaining registration period and the requested extension time does not exceed 10 years.
A zone file for the delegation of second level domains is generated once every 30 minutes.
2.3 Access protocol
Registrars can access the registry via the EPP protocol implemented in compliance with the international industry standard.
Extensions to the standard EPP are described in Appendices 1 and 3 of the Technical Specification of the .TATAR Registry.
2.4 DNSSEC command extension
The registry system implements the DNSSEC command extension to protect DNS data.
The following restrictions apply:
- Setting or changing the maxSigLife element is not enabled;
- Only the DS Data interface is supported;
- The CREATE, UPDATE/ADD commands must include the key data when dsData is specified;
- In the UPDATE/REM command, the key data is optional when dsData is specified;
- In the UPDATE command, the Urgent attribute value is ignored.
- The registrar cannot access the registry system using more than 20 IP addresses. The registrar is not allowed to use the same IP-address, which is already used by other registrars.
- The registrar cannot establish more than 10 tcp-connections with the registry system via the port designated for EPP communication that the system will support simultaneously.
- The number of simultaneous online registrar-registry sessions via EPP shall not exceed 3.
- The number of queries that the registrar can enter into the registry system shall be determined by the .TATAR TLD administrator. The initial default quota is 4,800 queries per hour. When a quota is set or changed, the registrar shall be notified by email. If the registrar exceeds the quota, new queries shall cease to be processed until the next hour.
- The number of user queries to WHOIS server from one IP address cannot exceed 120 per minute.
- Although the number of registrar queries to the designated WHOIS server is not limited, the recommended rate shall not exceed 2,000 queries per minute.
- The number of DS records transferred to the registry system for publication in the zone file shall not exceed 10.
2.6 WHOIS server management
The registrar is not allowed to customize information fields displayed by the WHOIS server.